Saturday, March 27, 2010

The form of your color that is not late

She spoke some truth last night

She spoke some truth last night and through that truth seeped another truth

You are good enough to save but not enough to keep her

You inspire but how dare you aspire?

Hey girl, come closer and tell them who made us kin

Hey girl, come closer and tell me what you know of faith and sin

Hey girl, I give you a path and you give me hope in the multiplicity of your kind

And it's fine

The truth is fair and is not too late

I am early to class

And you must graduate and I have other classes

Take care or don't care

The care you do not take will kidnap you back when you find your pair

The price of pride is worth the package of truth

I know you completely now and do not care to know if you know you too

Draw my shapes and forms

Give me colors and edges

I will give you the rest

1 Comments:

Blogger Sana H. said...

I am not sure I completely understand this, but from what I got, this is quite interesting. I especially liked this "The price of pride is worth the package of truth," very well put!

Sunday, March 28, 2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home