Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hello, my name is Mishaal and I'm an idea-realistic.

I dream dreams that turn to tales under the rainfall of mornings

I tell tales that turn to dreams of days under the glue of noons

I write my fictitious plans


I cast the heroes upon the villains


I am the hero


You are the hero


My villain is upon me and your villain is within you


I slay my villain and you entertain yours


Damn you


Damn you again and again and again


You almost killed me


And now I must kill you or leave you


I will leave you and you will not follow me


No love lost, only honor and home

1 Comments:

Blogger Safi Roshdy said...

I will leave you hoping that one day you will follow me, honor me..

Monday, March 15, 2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home