ZJ is ZZ Communications' Chief Ideations and Operations Officer
- Full of spelling mistakes
- Written in 5 different formats (regular, bold, Underline, bold underline and blue)
- I have never heard the company's name
- I still can't find the company's website
- There was no land line, only mobile
- There was no corporate email, only an @eim account
- There is a lot of cut and paste
- There is major repetition, of whole paragraphs not just statements
- The areas of expertise entail that they have about 700 people on payroll, this is probably three times the size of the fattest consultancy house in the UAE. However, he describes ZZ as "a small consultancy powering big, global ideas"
- Job title rocks. But at that point why not go for Chief Jedi Officer?
- FINALLY: The whole premise of my article, which supposedly impressed him, is Brand Dubai's failed communication strategy, yet he goes ahead and asks me to introduce him to ranking Dubai government officials so he can pitch them his masterplan save the day make Dubai strategy - IF I HAD THIS ACCESS, WHY WOULD I CRTIICISE THE ORGANISATION AND MAKE SUGGESTIONS ON HOW THEY CAN IMPROVE IN THE MEDIA???!!!
Mr. Mishaal Al Gergawi
- For example, we at ZZ have ideated how to transform one of the largest telecom operators in the world to be one of the most admired brands in the world. This business enhancement / marketing initiative could be a significant differentiator as emerging economies like India transform from a 500 million unit market to a 1 billion telecoms market in just 4 years. This is the differentiator between a zilch to zillion market. This extremely interesting, innovative, global and highly impactful initiative has been presented to the Global Brand Headquarters of one of the largest telecom operators, in their European Headquarters.
- ZZ and I have presented to the C E O of The New York Times , a business re-structuring / global business development strategy to turn them profitable. This would transform them from a loss making unit to a globally admired profit making unit.
- On a totally different level, we have ideated and formulated ways of transforming India into one of the greatest granaries of the world. It is unique and massively impactful in that it creates massive opportunities in environmental protection, creation of jobs, alleviation of poverty etc.
- We, at ZZ, have also found ways on how emerging world governments can save billions of dollars in healthcare expenditure
- We at ZZ are extremely confident that we have ready to market, zero gestation period projects that will help clients across many segments boost profits significantly.
1) The New York Times project : ZZ pro-actively identified an opportunity, initiated dialogue with the Chairman and C E O of The New York Times and presented a business restructuring / global marketing campaign to the C E O of The New York Times at their headquarters in New York. Some of the key recommendations in the strategy have already been implemented by The New York Times. But the real game changers, as recommended by ZZ is yet to be implemented. At ZZ we are extremely confident that this is the only way forward for global publications to survive. The "BLAH BLAH" (TM by ZZ exemplar based on "YADA YADA" mooted by ZZ would transform a multimillion dollar loss making venture into a global leader with commensurate profitability.
2) Global Marketing / C S R project for one of the largest telecom operators in the world : ZZ ideated an extremely innovative, technology based, global marketing / C S R campaigns for one of the largest telecom operators in the world. ZZ the concept and strategy at their European Headquarters in Ireland. This, again, is a multimillion dollar project which will transform this organisation into one of the most admired in the world with commensurate revenue returns. This project assumes added importance as emerging markets are slated to double their mobile telephony capabilities over the next few years (India set to double its 500 million in just 4 years !!!)
3) Multimillion dollar integrated global marketing campaign to transform local / regional brands / destinations into truly global household brands : ZZ has ideated and introduced a very innovative and exciting integrated global marketing campaign which will transform local and regional brands into truly global household brands to blue chips and governments of the region. This could also double as a massive global destination / city / country branding project which could drive trade, tourism traffic and investments, even in these tough times.
4) Global business development and strategic marketing with a leading payments brand : Have initiated, globally, with one of the biggest payment brands, an exciting and ambitious global marketing campaign to smother their competition.
5). Introduction of a new aviation revenue concept : In addition, ZZ also working on introducing a new aviation industry revenue addition concept to the major airlines of the region
6) Business Process Re-engineering for optimisation of marketing investments : With most corporates under massive cost pressures, impacted adversely by the downturn, ZZ has ideated and initiated an innovative B P R of marketing processes, which would save millions of dollars for corporates through enhanced cost - efficiencies
7) Unique Television Programming Content : We have ideated unique and interesting "infotainment" concepts for television across many markets.
This is only a sampling of what we have done. As mentioned we have ideated several other, highly remunerative projects in financial services, media, communications, aviation, marketing, telecoms, infrastructure, tourism, global branding / marketing.
ZZ's expertise covers the complete spectrum of :
¨ advertising ¨ business ideation ¨ business development ¨ branding (re-branding) ¨ corporate social responsibility ¨ country social responsibility ¨ content software ¨ content strategy ¨ databases ¨ destination branding ¨ digital marketing ¨ direct marketing ¨ editorial ¨ events ¨ global marketing ¨ image and perception audit ¨ marketing ¨ marketing audit ¨ media consultancy (format, content, platforms, delivery, distribution, style book, marketing) ¨ multimedia ¨ networks ¨ new media ¨ project ideation ¨ public relations ¨ sales ¨ sales audit¨ syndications ¨ training (sales, marketing)
Look forward to hearing from you.
Chief Ideations and Operations Officer
P. O. Box ABCDEFG
Dubai, U A E
Tel: +971 50 000 0000