Monday, May 31, 2010

Time to sail the Gaza talk

I have so much to do in June. I am supposed to start my Arabic column. I am meant to start a new business venture that will be instrumental in advancing many future concepts and ideas which I believe are important for this part of the world to advance. I am supposed to fix my knee (it clicks). I have other more urgent affairs which I can't share to address. I'm not sure if I'll get to do them. I'm not sure they are worth anything if I just watch humanitarian aid deliverers killed in international waters. I am not sure my life amounts to anything if I just watch humanitarian aid deliverers killed in international waters. I don't care to write about how to better utilise our parks or how strange it is we don't have door to door post. I want to join #flotilla. I want to join Abbas. I want to keep it real. If you know people who want to mobilise from anywhere in the world please contact me. I want to break this blockade. I don't want to hurt anyone. I am ready to go and God will go with us inshallah. Enough.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Fahed Bizzari said...

I just wrote them a letter begging them to put another one together ASAP and promising them participation of thousands.

I'm ready with you. There's no other way :(

Monday, May 31, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SALAM

did you think Mr.Gergawi about the israelli part of the story ? dont you think that the state of israel has the right to defend itself against hamas ?

I am not saying this as to diminish the suffering of ghaza people but we need not to rush into sentimental judgment.

Marwan, from Dubai.

Monday, June 07, 2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home